The Diploma in Theology introduces students to the key theological disciplines of Biblical Studies and Christian Thought and History. This may be extended by further study in those disciplines or by electives in the area of practical ministry studies. It may be possible for students to undertake study in a ministry setting as part of the course.
This program will equip you to:-
- have sound foundational skills for critical study of Christian texts.
- have skills to articulate foundational theological and scriptural knowledge and reflection.
- have developed clear analytical skills allowing them to analyse and communicate sound theological arguments.
- apply their skills and knowledge to their own and other contexts and traditions.
- apply their skills and knowledge to the service of others through practical engagement and in contexts such as conversation.
1. Men or Women aged 18 and above.
2. Single or married.
3. Approval of SRP / PMR / SPM / STPM or STP, basic discipleship, Evangelical Movement Training Center (PLGP) or BTS / Diploma / Bachelor / Master alumni.
Please bring copies of the following documents: –
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Copy of identity card.
- Copy of baptism certificate.
- Copy of school certificates.
- 2-port passport sized picture