Borneo Theological Seminary (BTS) conducts education, coaching and service to students by emphasizing the academic, spiritual, behavioral and behavioral qualities that are embodied in the form of symbols:
1. Large circle symbolizes continuous unity bond.
2. Five corners representing parts (5) five pillars of the State in this case SIB support and practice the government’s call.
3. Pigeons symbolize the presence of the Holy Spirit where every ministry and theology of knowledge must be illuminated and under the leadership of the Holy Spirit himself.
4. Circles in five corners symbolize the world as a scope or work area and service for every servant of God who has been entrusted with theology education
5. The Cross symbolizes the work of salvation (sacrifice) and Christ’s love for man.
6. The phrase “Be a Witness of Christ” is the theme of SIB of all time.